Tuesday 29 January 2013

First Edit & Music

I have started editing my film with the help of Patrick, one of my classmates. We managed to get all of the scenes in order but we are still deciding if it will work. We are unsure of the scenes with gun at the beginning of my title sequence. Patrick and I are thinking about mixing the sequence up a bit, e.g. we want to put some of the gun scenes between the scenes with just the main character. We have worked out the titles that we are going to use in the sequence.

I have to create my own soundtrack for the the title sequence, and I will use Garageband for this. It is a software programme that helps you create music, this will be quite the challenge but I am confident I will find or in this case make the right one.

No comments:

Post a Comment