Wednesday 6 February 2013

Soundtrack

I have recently just finalised my soundtrack for my film, it was the most difficult part of my whole production. I just have to put it into the title sequence and finish my editing.

With the soundtrack I am trying to create a lot of tension and suspense. I have used about 2 themes so far. The length is about 2 mins, I used the first theme which consists of a lot of bass and it runs for about 30 seconds, then this is where my second theme which is a more guitar based sound and it runs for the remainder of the sequence. This is just a draft though and I do want to make some changes to it as I think the 2nd theme does become a bit irritating after a while. I want to mix up themes more, involve the first theme in the sequence more and possibly add a third one.

No comments:

Post a Comment