Wednesday 21 November 2012

Film Crew

Way Too Deep
Director: Justin Lin
Producers: Brian Tufano, James Armitage, Alexandra Stone, Joshua Varney.
Costume Designers: Andy Blake and Brooke Davis
Visual Effects: James Clarke and Sean Baron
Editing: Daniel Boydell
Casting: Robert Williams
Production Design: Nicholas Keen and Lisa Tanner
Stunts: Bill Davey, Micheal Peters and David Holland.
Written By: Shamil Yusuf

I have chosen most of these people for the crew of my film because most of them have worked on the set of the film Kidulthood (2006) and my film will be similar to that. I chose Justin Lin to direct the film because he has done a lot with action films in particular the Fast & Furious films, he can bring action similar to that into my film.

Kidulthood (2006)


Fast & Furious (2009)

Fast Five (2011)



No comments:

Post a Comment