Thursday 29 November 2012

Title Sequence (Story Board & Music)



The soundtrack for my Title Sequence is Traumatized by Meek Mill, in the song it talks about loss and struggle and this would relate to my film seeing how one brother is lost as his life is taken by someone and struggle part relates to how the other brother struggles to survive. In the song there is a bit about revenge, this also relates to the film as the brother who has to struggle to survive wants to find the man who killed his brother and exact revenge on him. It is the more tragic emotional dimension to my film that I am trying to get across to my audience, so they just dont see as another ordinary generic Gangster film.

The track was taken down off YouTube because the account I got the link from is the subject of infringement and copyright, so it has been terminated.


Although I have found the original upload of the track which was posted by the original source for posting persons music.

No comments:

Post a Comment