Tuesday 27 November 2012

Way Too Deep: Title Sequence

With my Title Sequence I am trying to convey with my images and background what my film is going to be like:

I am trying to show the use of guns as my film is Gangster and it portrays a  range of violence. I am also trying to show the setting with it being in a city.




With the use of music I will convey how my movie will differ from just an ordinary gangster film. I will use the song Traumatized by Meek Mill, it will bring a sense of emotion an dloss to the film so the viewers can get another interpretation of the film from the title sequence:




 
 
I want the audience to experience to new things in my title sequence, to get the idea that this isn't just your ordinary Gangster film. In the Title Sequence I am using the backgrounds with certain images and music which is my key factor in this Title Sequence. I want the audience to feel chills when they hear the soundtrack, to feel the emotion and get captured by it. I have frequently used cars in the background, this because I want the audience to see the idea of action and high speed chasing which is not seen alot in Gangster films.

No comments:

Post a Comment