Thursday 15 November 2012

How Could I Use Special Treats For My Film?

First of all I would use Special Treats Productions for my film seeing as it is Europes leading production company and I am mainly trying to target a British audience. I want to use Special treats for Electronic Press Kits, this so the press can have access to my actors, directors an producer so they could find out more about the film and promote my film to wider parts of the film industry. I could have an event in which Special Treats can help with planning as well as broadcasting it, for example I could throw a party where people and press could come and find out more about my Film, view character profiles sop they get an idea of how they will be like in the film, actors could be present to answer questions and give a little sneak peeak towards the film.


Behind The Scenes Press Junket: A Knight and A Day (2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment